Monday, December 28, 2009

Don't Drink and Drive



Don't Drink and Drive, Graphite and Ink
2009
Latest Time-Art's monstrosity: We had to create a 2-page graphic novel spread. We had to create a narrative that involved someone getting drunk and deciding to drive, being warned not to drive drunk, doing it anyway, and dying. We also had to incorporate 3 different gutter-transitions.

So, here is my graphic novel, which I personally think should be handed out in pamphlets to kids. I threw this together last night, and I for transitions I used moment to moment, action to action, and a sweet non-sequetor. 
Because I don't drink, I thought it would be funny (and maybe a bit predictable) to cast myself as the drunk driver. Not that this isn't like me when I used to drink. Really, it's why I had to stop. If I didn't, Ragnarok was imminent. You can thank me for your life by purchasing my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment